Supertech applies over 40 years of experience in designing and manufacturing high performance racing pistons. Each piston is designed utilizing the latest in CAD software and finite element analysis (FEA) and manufactured from enhanced 4032 alloy. This material features low thermal expansion, excellent wear resistance and a higher thermal conductivity. All of our pistons are created using a 2 or 3 step forging process (depending on the application) which yields the finest structural grain orientation and the strongest piston possible.
Each piston then goes through several heat treatments to ensure high tensile strength and evenly distributes hardness. From there several machining steps take place on specifically designed CMC machines to ensure flatness of the ring grooves.
All supertech pistons feature contact reduction grooves and honed & reamed pin bores for a precise fit.
- / ACURA B18A Integra LS Non-VTEC
- / ACURA B18A Integra LS with B16A Head (+0.3 w/gsr head)
- / ACURA B18AC5 VTEC Integra Type R
- / ACURA B18C1 DOHC VTEC Integra GSR
- / ACURA B20 with B16A Head (+0.3 w/ GSR B18C head)
- / ACURA K20A2 (+0.7 w/ K20A3 head)(Gasket 0.030"-deck height: 0.002")
- / ACURA K24A2 w/K20 Head (Gasket 0.030"-deck height: 0.002")
- ACURA B16A DOHC VTEC
- CIVIC D16Z6